Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Boylan
United States
Morrisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey, I know this has been discussed in two separate threads over the past couple of months, but I figured I'd see if anyone has updated info. Apparently someone from Ares Games said there'd be more copies printed and they'd be available in November. Seeing how Miniature Market, Coolstuff, CardHaus, etc. still don't have an estimated availability, I was wondering if it was pushed back. Do you of you have concrete info? Obviously I don't want to buy an inflated used copy if it will be available in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ares Games wrote:
War of the Ring should be in shops again by mid-December, there was a small delay.

An official reply from Ares Games. I'd emailed them directly, with
the response coming in a few days ago ... Walts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Boylan
United States
Morrisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jamie erskine
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hmmm...
I wonder if thats the same for the LoME reprint which was also due for November.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jamie erskine
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
already recieved response from Ares regarding the Lords of middle earth expansion pack...

Quote:

unfortunately unpredictable delays postponed to mid-December the availability of the reprint for war of the Ring and Lords of Middle-earth.
Probably yes the reprints will not make it to the UK in time for Christmas, there is anyway still a chance that it comes in time too.

Ares Games Srl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for UK sellers to get theirs? I know USA & Canada
have the new reprints ... anyone got any UK/Euro suggestions for
online sellers?

Thanks, Walts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.