Subject: Nebraska Lord of the Rings LCG Fellowship Event rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mauziz
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nebraska Fellows, come join us on Sunday, Nov 13 at HobbyTown USA in Lincoln for the defense of Annúminas!

Set in the frigid north of Middle Earth, Annúminas is the capital of Arnor – a land protected by the Dúnedain rangers who are all that is left of the ancient kingdom of Númenor. Come and join the doomed defense of the city as the Witch-king of Angmar comes to seize it as his own.

The Siege of Annúminas is the yearly Fellowship event put on by Fantasy Flight Games. It is a fantastic time to play this great game with new people who love it and pick up some sweet swag in the process! This year participants will receive the unique Siege of Annúminas quest, a gorgeous playmat featuring art depicting the battle between the Witch-king and Eowyn, and an amazing alternative art Farmair hero card! All for only $5 per person! Check out the swag here: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/7/27/defend-...

Event details:
Where: HobbyTown USA-Lincoln (4107 Pioneer Woods Dr Ste 108, Lincoln, NE)
When: Sunday Nov 13 starting at noon and continuing until people are tired of losing!
Fee: $5 per person

Kits are limited (although an unlimited number of people can come and play), so if you are interested, contact me to reserve your spot!

New to the game? Don't have the cards / time for deck building? No problem! If you contact me, I can easily host a “learn to play” event before the Siege! I'm also happy to bring and lend out extra decks.

Hope to see you in Annúminas (aka HobbyTown USA)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.