Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the rules may not be original. It is black and white with no photos, so understanding what the army cards mean is difficult. I get it--the big number does the talkin' (Elephant is a 7 (and more against Cav, etc. But what about those grey-circles and squares with negative numbers and the letter 'N' in them. What do they mean? Again, my rules appear to be a photocopy, and may just be a translation, which isn't that good. And since acquiring and using cards seems to be a major part of the game, I'd like to know just what they all do. Note: I cannot download and print .doc or .txt files, or anything that doesn't have pdf on the end. Being near illiterate on PC's anyway, I'd prefer to send a SASE to a kind soul who would copy the real rules for me and send them via that nearly forgotten method--the Postal service. But I'll take whatever help I can get, with thanks cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have PDFs of scans of the original rules, which, by the way, have no pictures. I also have a Word doc with the rules "remastered". By that I mean that I have improved the formatting, and added clarifications. Some of the paragraphs of prose in those rules really needed to be bullet points, so that's what I did. I can mail these things to you snail mail if you like.

Sending you a Geekmail...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Lewis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.