Hide
1 Posts

Xenofera» Forums » News

Subject: Xenofera – KickStarter Campaign Day 22 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taela Sky
msg tools
Thanks again to all the backers. I couldn't do this without you. And thanks to many of you for you kind words of encouragement. It is great to see, how much you are looking forward to this game. The excitement many of you exhibit is overwhelming.

I've covered a number of things in this week's update, but be sure to check out the Xenofera Naming Challenge and put your mark on the game.

Progress

Wow, another great week! Xenofera exceeded $10,000 in funding, leaving less than $5000 to reach it's goal. It is tracking well against project trends; and with only 2 weeks left, it remains on track to fund.

Stretch Goals

Granted the Early Funding Goals have eluded us, but I couldn’t give up on our new creatures. So, I’ve decided to start off the Stretch goals with a few micro goals.

$15,000 – We’ve done it! Xenofera will become reality
$15,500 – Harvey and Xoxxar from the Early Funding Goals will be included in the game
$16,000 – Kitanaton and The Slu, also from the Early Funding Goals, will be added
$16,500 – Ulamarth and QwardlQay, the last of the 6 creatures from the Early Funding Goals, will be included
$17,500 – The Xenofera cards will be upgraded to linen, 300 gsm black core card stock
$20,000 – I’ll wait to surprise you with this one.

Backer Involvement

I truly enjoy giving backers every opportunity to be part of the Xenofera experience and put their mark on the game.

5 backers have already chosen to “Join the Crew”, 4 more will be representing Royal Families in the “Royal Society”, leaving just 1 family to represent and 17 crew members.

Xenofera Naming Challenge

Last week’s backer challenge to name a creature was a great success. Thanks to all the backers who submitted names and voted.

This week, I am again giving backers the opportunity to name a creature. Backers can submit suggested names. Jeff and I will again select our top 3. And then backers will vote on the final name. The "suggestion box" will be open till 10 pm CST tomorrow (Oct 26th).

Out and About

More traveling. Cownivore and I attending a number of events over the last week. Including Game Night Gear’s event at 4 Hands Brewery in St. Louis.

Then we traveled up to Rockford, IL for a day at What-Khan. I enjoy meeting everyone and giving people the opportunity to experience Xenofera.

I’d also like to thank Mark M for taking a copy of Xenofera to the St. Charles Area Board Gamers Game Night. Your support is much appreciated.

Hope everyone has a great week and I look forward to seeing what names you come up with for this week's creature.

Liz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.