Popular Tags: [View All]
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
80% chance of 400 by one person.
Another points out clinton is capped at 374 without Texas.

I think RSP consensus is 340 tops, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
340 is in the ball park.

Hillary is in a different ballpark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldie's alternate universe notwithstanding, how about how few electoral votes can Trump get? 126?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think for a moment Texas will flip. If it does then the GOP is worse off than I thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/election/interactive-electoral-college-ma...

CNN has it mostly right, I believe, but notice the swing states in play, and the current "locked-in" electoral votes, i.e., those unlikely to change). The key states that are "battelground" or only minorly Dem, that are in play (with any electoral vote worth counting) are Florida, Penssylvania, Michigan, Ohio, and North Carolina. And of those just mentioned, three are currently minorly Dem. Even deleting all the minorly Blue States from the Clinton side, she still has 200 electoral votes already locked up. Does one honestly believe, that, in all those other states now left to play that she will not attain the required 70 more to win? Trump has an uphill battle, to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Preisach
United States
East McKeesport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uphill? Trump has a Moebius loop to overcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
As Nate Silver has noted, new voters in the weirdest campaign in memory, maybe ever, make for a lot of uncertainty. I'd say it's a bell curve with one tail a squeak-by Trump win and the other end around 400 and the House flips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.