Subject: Looking for Axis & Allies players in the East Bay Area, CA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael O'Hara
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hello,

I'm looking for people interested in playing Axis & Allies (any version, though there are some I've not played) in the East Bay Area of CA (Fremont, Union City, Hayward, Newark, Milpitas, etc.) I can travel and would consider San Leandro, Santa Clara, San Jose, etc. Will teach if you are not familiar with the game but want to learn/try it out.

Also interested in other games like Risk, Risk Godstorm, Settlers of Catan, Memoirs '44, Battle Cry, Shogun, Twilight Struggle, Supremacy, Avalon Hill games like Battle of Midway, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Loscutoff
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I'd rather lose to a good move, Than win to a bad one...
badge
while learning the game...play to learn...winning can come later after much playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
maybe a bit far - but there's a meetup in Davis.

http://www.meetup.com/sacramento-boardgamers/events/23510829...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael O'Hara
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks Matt. Davis is about 1.5 hours away, but I go back to Sacramento about once a month to visit friends and family (I moved from ELk Grove to the East Bay last year). Maybe I'll drop by in Davis on Nov 6.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't played with them, but have lurked on their list for a couple of years: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Axisandalliescontracosta...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael O'Hara
United States
California
flag msg tools
I went last Sunday, 11/6/16. Met Michael Aguilar, the meetup organizer. Very nice guy and a very good player. Enjoyed meeting him and playing. Parking is a real problem there however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.