Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I freaked out for a minute after counting the cards and it looks like I'm missing all the schematic cards and a good bit of damage cards. I was afraid to break open the envelopes to look as I didn't want to spoil any of the missions.

Is it right to assume the remaining cards are inside the envelopes? Did you guys open them all up to inventory everything?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
The remaining cards are in the envelopes. If you read mission 1 and it says to add new damage cards and you don't find any, don't worry. That is just a typo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 72 command line cards and 38 damage cards that were inside the box and not in envelopes. That sound right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Riot Kades wrote:
I'll confirm it here.

The game begins with 72 command cards and 38 damage cards. And that empty slot is where your 40 schematic cards will go as you unlock them - 4 per mission (1 per yordle).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dbriner31 wrote:
Riot Kades wrote:
I'll confirm it here.

The game begins with 72 command cards and 38 damage cards. And that empty slot is where your 40 schematic cards will go as you unlock them - 4 per mission (1 per yordle).

As much as I've been on the forums I'm not sure how I missed that. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It would be nice to have a break down of what the game comes with when you open it and what the content of each envelope has. So when you open an envelope you know whether or not you have everything. For instance everyone says that you get the new damage "cards" not in mission one but mission two. I only got one damage card in my envelope but everyone refers to it as "cards" plural. So am I missing cards or is there only one damage card in there to add ?

edited for spelling

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
queerchameleon wrote:
It would be nice to have a break down of what the game comes with when you open it and what the content of each envelope has. So when you open an envelope you know whether or not you have everything. For instance everyone says that you get the new damage "cards" not in mission one but mission two. I only got one damage card in my envelope but everyone refers to it as "cards" plural. So am I missing cards or is there only one damage card in there to add ?

edited for spelling

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24004358#24004358

Riot Kades wrote:
Felkor wrote:

I'd love to have a list somewhere of expected components in each envelope, even if it's just a number of what type of card. (like 4 schematics + 2 damage cards, etc.)

When I see a mission say to add damage cards from an envelope, and there's only one damage card in the envelope, I'm left wondering if my game is missing a piece.

This makes sense. Let me look at getting this into a future version of the game. Appreciate the feedback, guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.