$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
I have the base game of Dungeon Twister along with 2 expansions (the first is the paladins & dragons - good add-on, and the other forces of darkness - which I didn't like and found confusing). I have a video game console version of the based game that I downloaded from the PSN store

I happen to like card games (not the ones that require complex contents)and for that I don't have that many games that are basically cards except for games that have card components. As a DT fan and frequent play through session whenever I have the chance I thought why not getting an abridged version of the game in card form. Now I Stop myself and think "do I really need this if it's pretty much the same game and the bigger version is better". You see this makes me feel convoluted because of all the card placements side by side (apart from the formation of the board), you put by the side the characters and object cards and use the symbol in the dungeon room to determine where that character and object will be in by matching the symbol next to the boards. So doesn't that make the whole game cluttered?

I like to know what you all think who ever has played this game can tell me what they think of it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark S
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not played the board game, only the card game. While I think the character and item card 'facing relating to location' thing works well, to make the game easier to take in at a glance I started using character standees (from the file section here on BGG) and cubes for items in addition to the cards. Because of this, I can't imagine the board game feeling all that much different to what I experience with the card game. Coming from the other direction as you are (from board to card), I for one can't think of a compelling reason to have both.
I am interested to see if someone who does have both feels differently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.