Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thom McAlister
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just commenting in surprise that NO ONE has posted a video preview or review of this expansion on YouTube. Considering that the base game was generally well-received, I'm really kind of shocked by this. I have considered buying it, but I wanted to see what it had to offer.

Sure the different reviewers have been busy, and Essen recently wrapped up...but nothing...it's like it doesn't even exist, except for the fact that I can pick it up over at my FLGS. This is just a bit odd in my opinion, and I would love some insight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melody Klein
Israel
Tel Aviv
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've been subscribed to this expansion since it was announced, just waiting to be notified of any reviews or videos.

Nost reviewers commented on the base game that it just needs more content, didn't they? Well, here it is, and not a word as to whether it actually improves things or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom McAlister
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed that the "Review" Forums here on BGG is empty as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helen Slater
United Kingdom
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does seem to have come out to zero fanfare. Perhaps it is the timing and folks have been absorbed in the buzz from Spiel?

Having said that I can't help feeling that reviews will appear before too long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom McAlister
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nick Meenachan (Board Game Brawl) had Mystic Vale in his yearly Top Ten Deckbuilders video this morning. He vaguely mentioned getting the expansion only very recently, so I do expect it to come out soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.