Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil
Germany
Braunschweig
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hey there,

first of all - i love ICP and the whole universe.
so i looked up where to buy this game online and so far i only found the direct distribuion through hatchetgear.

so i put a copy in my basket and checked the delivery costs to germany - and well - i must say this seems ridiculous.

The cheapeast option ist almost 70(!) bucks.

Does someone know if this game is available elsewhere - as much as i would love to have - these shipping costs are insane.

Did someone outside the US import it themselves via international shipping?

thanks and regards
Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Simrell
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Wow. I live in the USA and they only offered two day shipping so my total cost doubled to a little over 70. After seeing what you'd have to pay to get it I feel kind of bad for complaining so much. I haven't seen it available anywhere else yet, and seeing as they make the game I'm not sure whether it'll show up elsewhere or not. I'm really enjoying the game, but I think I'd resent it more than anything at that price. I hope you can find a reasonably priced copy sometime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kat Demeanour
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My husband is a massive ICP fan and deckbuilder fan, it was $60 to ship it here to the UK. Luckily, I was going to the US for a gaming con so shipped it to a friend there and collected it.
It is actually a really great game (despite me not being an ICP fan!)
Maybe see if you can find someone to ship it? It only weighs three pounds so shouldn't cost anywhere near that much.
Word of advise, the card stock is not good so buy the sleeves to go with it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.