6 Posts

Ortus Regni» Forums » General

Subject: Solo play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Lundin
msg tools
mbmbmb
This looks like an incredibly beautiful game. I will have a good chance to play with two players, but I am also very interested to know how it is played solo.

//Markus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Port Macquarie
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
sandwichman wrote:
This looks like an incredibly beautiful game. I will have a good chance to play with two players, but I am also very interested to know how it is played solo.

//Markus

Go to the website, download the software and play the AI. You won't be disappointed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What David said. Try it. more people are needed in the community to give the game a boost. It's good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
da pyrate wrote:
sandwichman wrote:

//Markus

Go to the website, download the software and play the AI. You won't be disappointed.

There is also an excellent app for mobile devices. An excellent game, well worth trying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sula
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree 100% with the previous replies, the software version of the game is excellent.
In addition, if you are looking for a way to play the (oh so beautiful) physical game solo, there is an official solo variant. The Rebellion variant can be played with multiple players as a cooperative or semi-cooperative game, as well as solo. Find it on the Ortus Regni variants page here:
http://ortusregni.com/variant_rules/variant-rebellion.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Lundin
msg tools
mbmbmb
nicknack wrote:
I agree 100% with the previous replies, the software version of the game is excellent.
In addition, if you are looking for a way to play the (oh so beautiful) physical game solo, there is an official solo variant. The Rebellion variant can be played with multiple players as a cooperative or semi-cooperative game, as well as solo. Find it on the Ortus Regni variants page here:
http://ortusregni.com/variant_rules/variant-rebellion.html

Thanks. I will learn this for shure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.