Subject: Tranchenburg card text rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Benson
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up this game, but it is the French re-print. Mostly coping but one card I am unsure of... please can some-one supply the original english text for the Trachenberg Plan card ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
"Trachenberg Plan: If it is Game Turn 7 or later, and the French have more Morale Points than you, you may voluntarily remove 1 regular Allied unit (not a Dummy) from any one of your LOC hexes each turn at the start of your Step 4 to gain +1 Morale Point. Ignore if Event occurs and is drawn again."

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Lance McMillan
Developer for VPG's "Napoleonic 20" series
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Benson
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lancer4321 wrote:
"Hope that clears up any confusion."

Thank you, it certainly does and now I see it makes sense.

I recently discovered the N20 series through GMT's Fading Glory edition. As a long-ago, one-time miniatures Napoleonic war-gamer who's managed to solo the intro scenario of Wellington's Victory just once, I appreciate its accessibility and broad coverage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark, I suggest you visit VPG's website and download the latest version (v4.0) of the Standard Rules. These are compatible with all earlier versions of the game, add in a few new improvements, and should help clear up any issues you have with trying to translate the French rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Benson
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lancer4321 wrote:
Mark, I suggest you visit VPG's website and download the latest version (v4.0) of the Standard Rules...

Thanks for the tip, Lance. I had already found the rules and player mats for Dresden 20 on the VPG site but now I know the rules are backward compatible I can use the V4.0 rules & player mat from my copy of España 20: Volume 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.