Popular Tags: [View All]
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello everyone. This is the designer speaking

Up until now, I categorically rejected to include a 2 player variant of Incorporated, as I felt auction games are generally not fun to play in 2 player mode. So I didn't even bother testing it.

But after so many requests during Essen, I decided to give it a shot, created an experimental set of rules and tested it extensively. Initial playtest showed much potential.

I daresay the game is surprisingly good in 2 player mode for an auction game (because the game somehow transforms into more of a wargame feeling than an auction game feeling). I don't know why I didn't bother to test it before.

I now feel confident enough to publish the 2 player variant rules of Incorporated. It requires some little more components to play (like, 4 meeples for each player and some more cubes) and only one minor rule tweak (Market Leadership bonus is halved), so it is the same game with same rules.

The components and rules for 2 player will be included integrally in the 2nd print (also as promised, I will give away the updated components to 1st edition buyers for free except for shipping).

For now, you can play 2 player game by borrowing meeples & cubes from blue & yellow players (as they are not used in 2 player game).

You can check the rule changes and player setup for that variant in files section.

Thank you everyone!
Can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozgur ozubek
Turkey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2p version is a can-break-your-friendship level tense game. you are warned!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaut Palfer-Sollier
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interesting, especially as the rule changes are so small.
I usually don't like games when they are scaled down as much as in their highest configuration, but I'll give it a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.