5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Can someone help me out with a name of this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danica S.
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi everyone, newbie here so i'm not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes anyway.

I used to play this game a lot as a kid, and from my memory it was called Leaky Pipes. There is not really much to the game. You just build pipes from one side of the board to the other. I've tried searching for it on google and all I get is dozens upon dozens of pages about how to fix leaky pipes. Maybe I have the wrong name?

I probably wouldn't have loads of fun playing it these days but I hope when my daughter is a little older I can introduce her to it.

I have a copy of the game already but I would like to get my hands one that has been a little better maintained (and with all pieces still together).

So does anyone know if this game goes by another name by any chance?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart R.
Belgium
Tongeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pipeline ? I saw this being played at Essen this year and thought it'd been re-released, but that might have been Pipe Work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lorthania wrote:

That's the one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And welcome to BGG.

The prompt responses above are just a very small example of what this site can do for people. Hopefully you will stay with us and learn more about games, both old and new, and discover enough about this great hobby of ours to be able to pass it on to the next generation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danica S.
Australia
flag msg tools
Thankyou everyone, that was too easy I can't believe I've only just discovered this site!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.