Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Pope
United States
Bloomfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So what is left and right relative to? I ran into the "Stuck Control" damage card. For now I'm assuming it's relative to the mech itself, but just for some clarity this could also be considered from the player's perspective, or eagle view of the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Popesta wrote:
So what is left and right relative to? I ran into the "Stuck Control" damage card. For now I'm assuming it's relative to the mech itself, but just for some clarity this could also be considered from the player's perspective, or eagle view of the board.

The mechs perspective.

There are other stuck controls that work relative to the compass (using the rune die). If the developer wanted you to move it from an eagle view of the board they would have referenced the compass and made it fixed, and player perspective never makes sense as they could be anywhere, even diagonal to the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's relative to the Mech. References to directions with regard to the players will generally use the Crystal Compass instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pinter
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh, and I also meant to add, that turning (not just moving) is always the same. Right rotation is always going to be clockwise and left rotation will always be counter-clockwise unless you get under the board and look up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.