Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Robert
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

A few months ago, I decided to translate the Ortus Regni rulebook to French, to ease the understanding of the game by my fellow countrymen .

After a week almost full-time working on this project (yeah, the rulebook is quite long!), I eventually came up with 2 Google documents: one for the rulebook itself, and another for the quick reference guide. While the translation was completed in June, I decided not to post these files on BGG at that time, as I felt that they still required some work (proofreading for typos, possible misunderstanding or other errors). I reviewed them again 2 weeks ago, and I believe that they are now in a good shape... so I want to make this translation work available to everyone here today!

Here you go!
- Ortus Regni - Rulebook (FR)
- Ortus Regni - Quick Reference Guide (FR)

Notes:

- I don't plan to post these documents as PDF in the file section, as I prefer to let the game designers and publisher keep full control on the documentation (e.g. decide to make a nice official French version, with proper layout, etc.);

- This is really a translation work, not a loose adaptation, i.e. I kept the exact same structure as the English version, respecting the organization of the original documents, the writing style, etc. - feel free to refer to the original English document to see all the images that are missing from my documents.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.