Subject: replacement game pieces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Melchiors
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey everybody,

I am wondering if anybody has any recommendations for cheap plastic miniatures. The kids and I have recently been playing the game Dungeon by Wizards of the Coast. The cheap cardboard characters are starting to fall apart and constantly fall over so I thought I'd look for some little plastic miniatures to replace them with. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anything that costs less than $5 a piece. If anyone is familiar with Labyrinth by Ravensburger, the plastic figures are kinda what I'm looking for. I need 4 different types: Wizard, Rogue, Cleric and Fighter. I appreciate any feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Velleman
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jimmyguns wrote:
Hey everybody,

I am wondering if anybody has any recommendations for cheap plastic miniatures. The kids and I have recently been playing the game Dungeon by Wizards of the Coast. The cheap cardboard characters are starting to fall apart and constantly fall over so I thought I'd look for some little plastic miniatures to replace them with. Unfortunately I can't seem to find anything that costs less than $5 a piece. If anyone is familiar with Labyrinth by Ravensburger, the plastic figures are kinda what I'm looking for. I need 4 different types: Wizard, Rogue, Cleric and Fighter. I appreciate any feedback!

The Bones line of reaper miniatures are around 3$ each and are still very nicelly detailed. Another possibility: a lot of compagnies sell downloadables paper miniatures through the DrivetroughRPG web site.Vast choice, esay to do (print, cut, glue, voilà)and cheap. I use them all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cornixt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd agree with Reaper Bones http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Bones
Very durable, massive variety, although some might be a little large for the tiny spaces on the board.

I use these guys since they are of a smaller scale:

You can buy them here: http://ironwindmetals.com/store/index.php?cPath=263

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Melchiors
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the recommendation guys! Although I do like the smaller scale of the ones from ironwindmetals, their price is pushing it a bit much for the application. I think I'll probably go with the reaper bones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.