J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Sure, I voted for him, and certainly I have been disappointed in many things he didn't do (REALLY fix health care, do better on the deficit, keep us TOTALLY out of the clusterfuck that is the Mideast) and things he did do (drone strikes, for one), but Obama's the first president from my generation -- late 50s, smokes cigs, likes tall brunettes, big sports fan. But he's really letting loose these days...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/politics/obama-unleashed/index...

I am certain that political orientation will determine whether one agrees or not with his points. But it is nice seeing a president finally just tell people what he's thinking, even though it's pretty late. And yeah, whoever wrote it is, as Drew1965 says, licking Obama's balls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Sure, I voted for him, and certainly I have been disappointed in many things he didn't do (REALLY fix health care, do better on the deficit, keep us TOTALLY out of the clusterfuck that is the Mideast) and things he did do (drone strikes, for one), but Obama's the first president from my generation -- late 50s, smokes cigs, likes tall brunettes, big sports fan. But he's really letting loose these days...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/politics/obama-unleashed/index...

I am certain that political orientation will determine whether one agrees or not with his points. But it is nice seeing a president finally just tell people what he's thinking, even though it's pretty late. And yeah, whoever wrote it is, as Drew1965 says, licking Obama's balls.

So if (yuuuuuge if) Trump wins, is Obama gonna be a dick and have his White House lackeys remove all the "T" keys from the computer keyboards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.