Rob van Wijngaarden
Netherlands
Amsterdam
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
In my copy of Captain Sonar is sticker stating: sign up and register at www.matagot.com. I have looked at every page on the site, and I cannot find any reference to registering procedures. Any geek smarter than me? Can you give the link to the page?

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, my copy did not have such a sticker?! Was it inside the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hallerbach
Germany
Neu-Ulm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
Hm, my copy did not have such a sticker?! Was it inside the box?

In my box it is sticked to the lid (from the inside). But I have also no idea, where to enter the code.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fito R
Argentina
flag msg tools
I came to ask the same thing! My guess is this might be related to Matagot's online store, which is not currently operational.

Bit of putting the cart before the horse here, I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hallerbach
Germany
Neu-Ulm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In case someone ist still wondering: There is now a "alpha version" of the "Magatot club":

http://matagot.com/club/index.php?version=en

Quote from there:
Quote:
The Matagot Club is a system under development to reward our most dedicated fans.
Thanks to -uniques codes in our game boxes, register your Matagot games online to benefit from exclusive advantages and content.
Some of our newest games already have their codes to be registered but details from the system will be gradually revealed for a launch in 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.