Valiant Universe: The Deckbuilding Game» Forums » General

Subject: Any New Word On This rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Simmons
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
So I never got any of my dozens of communications back from crypto about this game but I've also not seen sites like Miniature Market or anything post any pre-orders or anything. Did they run into licensing problems or something with this? They definitely did not hit their "summer 201^" release date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kosit Phanthanusorn
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know anything else about the release either, but want to echo your sentiments. I want to hear more about this game. It sounds awesome from the little that I know about it. I'm not a Valiant Universe guy, per se, but I'm very interested in this game. This game is by Catalyst Game Labs, by the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a very Valiant Universe guy instead, I'm waiting with trepidation some news robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hey Guys,

We just received out developer copies from Catalyst. From my understanding the games have made it from china and are in the process of moving to distributors at the moment. I don't have exact street date from catalyst yet but we should see something in the next few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Cool stuff has a street date of Nov 23rd and preorders through them are officially up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Simmons
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Sad that no one at Catalyst would return my emails about this, even when pre-ordered through them. :| I ended up having to get my credit card company to get involved since no new information was coming out and they refused to communicate :( Oh well, maybe I will pre-order this through someone else but it looks like I won't be getting the Rai figure/card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hey Steve,

I'm really sorry to hear you couldn't get things worked out with them. The way the situation was handled is not ok. Please contact directly via info@teamweasel.com and I will personally make sure you are taken care of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.