Hide
5 Posts

Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Scythe compatible Automa miniatures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Walker
msg tools
Can anyone suggest a source for a miniatures line of robots or droids or something similar that would work as Automa specific character, mechs and workers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3ansel wrote:
Can anyone suggest a source for a miniatures line of robots or droids or something similar that would work as Automa specific character, mechs and workers?

Never thought about doing that, but it would be fun. The Automa doesn't use any faction's special powers, so a generic set of minis and workers would work fine.

How about The Machines from Cry Havoc as the mechs and these robot meeples from Meeplesource for workers?

Not sure about the character though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
3ansel wrote:

Hi Dennis. FWIW, I think that you should stick with using the Scythe minis, etc. Because the Automa cards have faction specific actions, I always prefer to have the correct color as a visual cue to take those actions.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
Because the Automa cards have faction specific actions, I always prefer to have the correct color as a visual cue to take those actions.

True, but I think it's always pretty obvious from the board state which faction the Automa is playing as. And in any event, you're probably using the matching faction mat to hold Automa mechs that aren't in play, so you could just refer to that if necessary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.