Subject: Abilities stay between missions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the abilities that you get in mission 1 and two (I've not played 3 yet)

do they stay? as in does each characters "level up ability" stay and can be unlocked in the next mission?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Your command board is cleared, but yes the schematics are still available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Fitzpatrick
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Are you talking about the Schematic Cards? If so, from the Rulebook posted online:

SCHEMATIC CARDS
Schematic Cards are powerful Yordle-specific abilities that require Team Gears to activate. At the start of each Mission, each player chooses up to two Schematics to bring to the Mission. The player can choose any Schematic unlocked so far, but only Schematics associated with the Yordle they are playing as.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bfitz007 wrote:
Are you talking about the Schematic Cards? If so, from the Rulebook posted online:

SCHEMATIC CARDS
Schematic Cards are powerful Yordle-specific abilities that require Team Gears to activate. At the start of each Mission, each player chooses up to two Schematics to bring to the Mission. The player can choose any Schematic unlocked so far, but only Schematics associated with the Yordle they are playing as.

thank you, yes this is what I was talking about!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that this is also made clear in the Mission guides when you earn your third Schematic for each Mech.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clipper wrote:
Note that this is also made clear in the Mission guides when you earn your third Schematic for each Mech.

yeah I had not opened that packet yet and saw that after opening it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
V. Lazaro Zamora
United States
Torrance
CA
flag msg tools
“Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime.” -Aristotle
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
Your command board is cleared, but yes the schematics are still available.

I have yet to find anything that says that the command board is cleared between missions. I'm up to the 4th mission and the only place I've seen that I am specifically told to clear the board is at the very beginning of the first mission (not tutorial). The game is very specifically written as to how to prepare for the missions, so if this rule comes up later in the missions I'd request you not spoil it, but I would really like to know specifically where it says to clear the boards between EVERY mission?
Thanks in advance.
PS: in playing the 2 player game I did notice the command cards stack deep and fast and there are times when I felt like we were OP, but I also think that's meant to compensate for having less players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
aikidevil wrote:

..., but I would really like to know specifically where it says to clear the boards between EVERY mission?..

That logic works both ways: The game doesn't specifically tell you to keep the programs, either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.