Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a great update for US backers:

Still waiting on the container tracking info, and will add that to the next KS update when we have it. However, we do know this information:

The US full container has an ETA in LA, California of November 8th. There is also an LCL bound for the US arriving on November 14th. It will take a few days to get it off the ship, and then through customs. Then, it will take a day or so to be freighted to the fulfillment warehouse. At that point, our fulfillment house will knock it out immediately. Since the remaining products (in the LCL) will arrive in the middle of November, I’d expect it to take 2-3 weeks before it’s actually in the mail to your home in the US, meaning you should have a tracking email by the first week of December, and it should have enough time to arrive by Christmas in the US.

Will update for non-US regions as soon as I can.

And, for your viewing pleasure, an unboxing video of ALL the OMD game boxes from this KS, with your host, Evil High Priest Sandy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3KG0GB46_w
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin John
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the video (@4:13) Sandy says that everyone who ordered a dice addon got a free pack of 100 glow in the dark skulls. The thing is that I remember the glowy skulls being a separate addon which I purchased but I didn't order the dice pack.

Could you clarify what exactly is happening with those 2 addons?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinjohn3d wrote:
In the video (@4:13) Sandy says that everyone who ordered a dice addon got a free pack of 100 glow in the dark skulls. The thing is that I remember the glowy skulls being a separate addon which I purchased but I didn't order the dice pack.

I noticed that too, almost brought it up on the ks comments, but figured it was just a mistake. Very interested in the answer though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinjohn3d wrote:

It's a speako (like a typo, but when speaking ).

The extra dice bag and the 100 glow skulls are separate add-ons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin John
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:

That was my guess but a small part of me hoped that I was somehow getting a free dice pack

Anyway, thanks for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kevinjohn3d wrote:
existoid wrote:

That was my guess but a small part of me hoped that I was somehow getting a free dice pack

Anyway, thanks for the info!

I was hoping for a free glowing skull set lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did Link get in trouble for leaving the first 10 seconds in the video? laugh

On a more serious note, this looks fantastic! Really looking forward to this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"I'm not wearing any pants! I have something really exciting to show you today..."

How could I not leave in those two lines?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boombastix
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
They playin'
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The component quality and overall presentation looks great in that unboxing video. If the gameplay is equally as good, this should surely shoot up the hotness chart!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boombastix wrote:
The component quality and overall presentation looks great in that unboxing video. If the gameplay is equally as good, this should surely shoot up the hotness chart!

We hope so! It's quite a fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.