Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Stone
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think any of the images attached here are of the Gamecrafter Piecepack? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just want to know what they look like. Their website has graphics, but no actual product pictures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Davis
msg tools
I'm not sure if any of the Game Crafter Piecepacks has actually been made for a picture to be taken of (i.e. the designer could have uploaded the design without paying Gamecrafter to send them one) and perhaps no one has bought one either since it is even more expensive then the wooden piecepacks and much more expensive then the "Infinite Board Game" piecepacks. Once the "Infinite Board Game" piecepack came out I don't think it was very likely that a basic Gamecrafter piecepack could have very many sales since they can't really compete on price with it so they probably didn't think it worth the investment to print one and take pictures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.