Subject: Stop upon entering rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
Play a game with a lonely gamer! You will make him much richer than Robin Hood would..
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! The rules state that companions must stop upon entering a Stronghold controlled by the enemy. Does this mean that they can move into this region but cannot continue their movement, or that they cannot enter at all? Just wanted to clarify this before my first play..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
They can enter the Stronghold Region but need to end their action as they do and then use another action die to move away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
Play a game with a lonely gamer! You will make him much richer than Robin Hood would..
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Fuentes
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this apply even when using a card such as Gwaihir the Windlord?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fremen wrote:
Does this apply even when using a card such as Gwaihir the Windlord?

Yes.

Adding levels to the Companions to increase their movement doesn't overrule the basic rule that the Companions need to stop in a Stronghold Region controlled by the Shadow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.