Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ben priest
United Kingdom
Sleaford
lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I was just wowondering if the quality and components of this game are good? Reason in ask is I am thinking of backing kickstarter project not sure if same maker

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gtgames/lazer-ryderz-th...

Would like to know if this as good components

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, same company. The Sentinels of the Multiverse cards are very good quality. On par with Magic cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sentinels probably isn't a good comparison, since the vast majority of the components are cards. There are a few HP and status tokens, and they're fine, but probably not a great predictor for the components in other >G games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben priest
United Kingdom
Sleaford
lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers,. Yes Brian that is a good point, also I suppose even with could be different results still.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards are of good thickness and quality: I don't bother sleeving my cards, since they just don't show significant wear. GtG has been looking around and improving their printers over time. The first editions of Sentinels of the Multiverse had flimsy cards, and then some slightly later sets had alignment and sizing issues. But those issues have been sorted out for a few years now, and the component quality for all their games has been good recently.

(And here I thought from the title this thread was going to start a flame-war, by asking such a vague question... But no, your question is quite concrete.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilson St.James
Canada
Winona
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
"Flame war, on!"

Just kidding cool

I concur that the card stock is good quality. Seen a LOT worse, that's for sure.

Additionally, the counters are very durable, nice and shiny and really thick. I love using the counters because they are just that attractive. Look like little pieces of candy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.