Josh Perry
United States
Coral Springs
FL
flag msg tools
badge
TWIST Gaming
mbmbmbmb

We just released our Kickstarter for XLP Dice v2.0, our modern redesign of our successful XLP Dice Kickstarter last year.

Our dice are machined from solid aircraft grade aluminum, using a multi-step process. The raw material is made into cubes and the edges are rounded for a sleeker look and smoother roll. Next, the rounded cubes are anodized, resulting in a bright, even-colored coating. Finally, we machine the faces, unveiling the natural aluminum with our cuts, for a beautifully contrasted finish.

Over half of our Early Bird pledges have been taken in under 24 hours. Please take a look and help us meet our goal!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pookin/xlp-dice-v20?ref...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you have 2, 4, and 6 faces. You should show them.

How well balanced are these? I would design the faces to equalize the cuts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Perry
United States
Coral Springs
FL
flag msg tools
badge
TWIST Gaming
mbmbmbmb
Here are some pictures of all the sides

Because similar amounts of material are removed from each face, we’re happy to confirm these dice are extremely well balanced. The variances below are in inches, and the differences from the true center are less than a single human hair.

XLP Design - Center of Mass (inches)
X = 0.003
Y = 0.000
Z = 0.001

iXLP Design - Center of Mass (inches)
X = 0.001
Y = 0.000
Z = 0.002
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.