Subject: Any difference between German and English editions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
I couldn't find the English edition, so I may order a German version.

Is it language independent? If not, then I can get the English rules for print out.

Is there any other differences like a newer edition etc.? Often the German editions are better at least that's what I heard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raj Jindel
msg tools
mbmbmb
I dunno about any differences. But it is language independent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Brightbart
msg tools
I've been looking for this game since it came out. I spoke to the designers and they told me they are bringing out a new English version next year. Practising patience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Combat Commander, Up Front, Breakout Normandy, Fields of Fire! The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Still copies of the German edition in stock at one of Canada's best OLGS, boardgamebliss, as of this morning, btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Were the printing mistakes fixed in the german printing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Birdwise
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
Still copies of the German edition in stock at one of Canada's best OLGS, boardgamebliss, as of this morning, btw.

None as of now - 29 Jan 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter W.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still available here: https://www.spiele-offensive.de/Spiel/Das-Konzil-der-Vier-10...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.