Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tracy was going to publish a Sci-Fi adventure to help raise money for shipping people their games. What happened to this project? And are people still without their games? I purchased the license along with the game and am really let down; I don't feel like they did anything to support this after the Kickstarter ended. I was really looking forward to a real scenario from one of my favorite author's; the demo scenario is rather disappointing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Bacher
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Okami
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree - I had such high hopes for this game/system. I thought there would be some amazing scenarios released. Then it arrived and the scenario in the box was SO bad... I instantly regretted buying 2 of them (one for my daughter for Xmas).

I still had hopes that more scenarios would be coming, but then... nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Anderson scenario is available for free. Now and it is better. But I expected something big from Tracy; maybe he is working on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.