Arhan Bakan
Turkey
Ankara
flag msg tools
Favourite Sports Team!
badge
Favourite Cartoon Character!
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in April, I've made an abstract board game for Ludum Dare Game Jam in a weekend. I posted the game over to the Abstract Games subforum then, but I couldn't get much feedback.

I haven't been able to playtest it a lot between then and now. I want to revisit my idea and hopefully get a little more feedback to nudge the game rules and setup in the right direction. A little help would be appreciated.

Ejderhalar - 2 players

Game Rules

Gameplay Video

Ejderhalar is a King of the Hill game where you try to grab the majority of a fixed number of goal tiles on a square grid before your opponent does. Both players have 5 game pieces which consist of 3 tokens each. These game pieces are Chinese dragons, and they can change the number of tiles they occupy on the board with their movement. Capturing an opposing dragon is not possible and the victory depends on your capability to maneuver your dragons masterfully to push the opposing player's dragons.

I believe the game has some potential, but needs some tweaks to make it more entertaining. The amount of back-and-forth in the game is also high and I'm concerned that two skilled players will have trouble beating one another if they don't make any crucial mistakes.

I'd be in debt to anyone who spends some time to read the rule book or watch the video to give some feedback. Playing the game with a real opponent would be amazing and it'd mean a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.