Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A few months ago I purchased the Medici app. I enjoyed it so much that I even sought a mule to bring me a copy of the physical game, since the new version isn't distributed in continental Europe.

Unfortunately the last couple of weeks, the app doesn't work anymore. The app starts and shows the main screen but doesn't react to anything.
I hoped there should be an update too fix the bug, but since this didn't happen, I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
NASA Dawn approaching Ceres
mbmbmbmbmb
Dirk_M wrote:
A few months ago I purchased the Medici app. I enjoyed it so much that I even sought a mule to bring me a copy of the physical game, since the new version isn't distributed in continental Europe.

Unfortunately the last couple of weeks, the app doesn't work anymore. The app starts and shows the main screen but doesn't react to anything.
I hoped there should be an update too fix the bug, but since this didn't happen, I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

The same thing happened to me but then it came good (no idea why). But I couldn't use it for ages - it would just launch and freeze. I'll check again tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Farmington
Arkansas
flag msg tools
Hobby aquariums are just like board games: except wet, fishy, and you can't play them.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
report: I just played and there was no issue (except I lost)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried a device reset? Back in the days when my olde iPad could play Ascension with other people it would occasionally reach the stage where it would crash four out of five times when opening the app. Power off reset and then it was fine for a few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Delete then reinstall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the answers. I was afraid that I had to pay for a second time for the app if I would delete it and then reinstall it. But it looks like I don't have to. Reinstalling worked just fine. Have already lost a few games again Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.