Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit2: The Prodigals Club deal is dead, back up to $35.xx. However, the price for Tash-Kalar Everfrost continues to decline.

(Edit: Prodigals bouncing between $27.xx and $29.xx; Everfrost down to $7.69.)

Amazon Link: The Prodigals Club. Ships from and sold by Amazon.
BGG Link: The Prodigals Club

It's not as hot as when the game was on a Lightning Deal last month for $25.xx, but $28.26 is still a good price for a very good game. Prices start at $32.49 at the usual big OLGS.

---

Also from CGE, although not as notable: Tash Kalar: Everfrost (Amazon link) is available from Amazon for $8.09. According to Camel^3, this is the lowest price it's been from Amazon directly. That brings it in line with most OLGS, and by ordering from Amazon you won't need to build a $100 order around an $8 item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon US] The Prodigals Club - $29.04
Coincidentally, just bought both of these in the last couple of weeks from MM and paid exactly what you said. Prodigals Club is extremely good, in our opinion (still waiting for Nethervoid, separate order).

The other benefit of Amazon is that their shipping doesn't take an age and a day. I'm in Oregon and it takes MM shipments at least a week to get here. I'm wasting your time whining about this, Dear Reader, because two days ago my games were a mere 59 mi away. 24 hours later, FedEx had managed to move them 24 mi closer to me. Since then, they've left the state and are currently sightseeing in Washington. The package isn't expected to arrive for another few days due to all their mucking around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:
Since then, they've left the state and are currently sightseeing in Washington.

Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends – Nethervoid is excellent. Requires some different thinking than the other factions just because of the gateway. I really like Tash-Kalar, but I'm pretty terrible at it. But I'm still hoping they release more factions in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Max
United States
Cinci
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently down to $28.26

This on is on my list, would like to see <$26 again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tammy Golden
United States
Newark
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be sure to click "ship in Amazon box" at checkout to avoid them just slapping a label on the game box and shipping it that way. I almost missed that when I went to checkout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Piquette
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hello!
badge
I had to spend this geek gold on something
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon US] The Prodigals Club - $27.74
I'm really intrigued by the theme, I know the company is good, the price is reasonable...

But at the same time do I need another game?

Of course I do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon US] The Prodigals Club - $27.74
This is an excellent game. It's the right kind of brain-bending. Last Will on steroids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon US] The Prodigals Club - $28-ish
hist wrote:
This is an excellent game. It's the right kind of brain-bending. Last Will on steroids.

I agree. I found the game to be heavier than I expected before playing. Very fun balancing the 3 different competitions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hist wrote:

I've never played Last Will--thankfully this came out before I got around to buying it. I worried that this would be too intimidating (it certainly looks that way), but it isn't hard to play at all. There are plenty of choices and considerations, but it doesn't make us feel stupid or incompetent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends – Everfrost now down to $7.69, which is a really nice price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zaphod Beeblebrox
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tash-Kalar: Everfrost is now down to $7.28, which is cheaper than any OLGS. I feel silly for having thought I got a good deal when it dipped under $9 originally!

However, it has recently been classified as an 'Add-on Item,' which means that it needs to be included in an order of at least $25. But it's an excellent price, regardless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.