Subject: Color Blindness rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amaar M
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
Just wondering if there are any plans to make this game accessible for those who are color blind. I found that the blue and purple wooden pieces were almost indistinguishable in the promo vid. I'm really excited for this game but I need to know that I'll actually be able to play it and distinguish colors!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Austin
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Amaar,

Thank you for the great question! I'm planning on producing this game to be fully accessible to people with color blindness. I'll make sure there are distinctly different contrast levels for each wooden piece in the final version. (I also have a stretch goal planned that would change the wooden pieces to different shapes if we surpass our goal by a lot!)

The rest of the game is icon based alongside color, so there shouldn't be an issue being able to distinguish between different treasures, heroes, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.