Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reiners
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up a copy of Warcraft and the expansion set in a math trade and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any pieces. Both the expansion set and the basic set were put into one box so I had to sort out the pieces to make sure everything was there.

In particular I have a question about the New Quest Tokens. It lists 6 new quest tokens including the "Night Elf Tree of Eternity Token". However, I don't have a token that looks like that. THere is a land tile though that look identical to what's shown, only its a lot bigger than the other tokens. In addition there is a crescent moon tile that isn't listed as a new quest token.

Is there a land token with the Night Elf Tree of Eternity on it, PLUS smaller token that looks the same, or is there only one tile (a land tile) that is considered the Night Elf Tree of Eternity. Also does the crescent moon count as another New Quest token?
Is there just a typo in the rules or am I missing a piece?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Schmidt
United States
Maquoketa
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Tree of Eternity is just the single land token. The crescent moon I remember seeing in my set, but it may just be a piece included for making your own custom scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.