Popular Tags: [View All]
@TheRustyMeeple
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried the 'info' email address but got no answer back. I replaced all the misprinted cards but some of the "keepers" arrived damaged. We could play the first game but stopped there until we get replacements before going on.

Let me know if anyone else has had better luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppel (BGG)
Germany
Kirchzarten
B-W
flag msg tools
Meowww
mbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat
I contacted them twice through the info... email address - until now without response

They're doing a great job answering questions here on BGG - but the "real live" support could get improved a bit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaius Cordovan
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
contact asger? and ask him, if he can help getting in touch?
https://boardgamegeek.com/user/Lublang

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Huber-Wehner
Germany
Brühl
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joelstout wrote:
I tried the 'info' email address but got no answer back. I replaced all the misprinted cards but some of the "keepers" arrived damaged. We could play the first game but stopped there until we get replacements before going on.

Let me know if anyone else has had better luck.

We have the same problem here. Some of the "keepers" have white dots on their back. So they are very is to identify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Johansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have forwarded your requests to Grey Fox Games.

They are nice people. But also busy.

Let me know how this works out.

Asger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark K.
Austria
Vienna
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

I also had issues with some cards and used the form on their website (http://www.greyfoxgames.com/contact-us/) to contact Grey Fox Games. That worked out well for me and I received an reply within a few hours. And a few hours ago I received my replacement cards.

Hope that helps, guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

Sorry for any slowness you are experiencing in responses/component replacements from us. Info@greyfoxgames.com should be a working point of contact. I know we have responded to several requests for replacement components through there.

Our social media person is also very good about responding to facebook messages so that is a good place to try also.

You can always send me an email at josh@greyfoxgames.com and I will forward it directly to our CS person and shipping dept.

Thanks!

-Josh
Grey Fox Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
@TheRustyMeeple
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, just sent you an email Josh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seppel (BGG)
Germany
Kirchzarten
B-W
flag msg tools
Meowww
mbmbmbmb
der_mandarin wrote:
I also had issues with some cards and used the form on their website (http://www.greyfoxgames.com/contact-us/) to contact Grey Fox Games. That worked out well for me and I received an reply within a few hours. And a few hours ago I received my replacement cards.

After using this form I got a response and today arrived the replacement card...
Great service

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.