deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
This was a post from Drawlab yesterday. So here is the place to post whether or not you will have received the games within the next couple of weeks as they have clearly indicated ALL of the game will be shipped before the end of THIS week...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I swear I'm in the tail end of every Kickstarter fulfillment. Hope they're right this time and I get it next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deekerston wrote:
This was a post from Drawlab yesterday. So here is the place to post whether or not you will have received the games within the next couple of weeks as they have clearly indicated ALL of the game will be shipped before the end of THIS week...

I don't believe I even have a game coming my way at this point. This latest comment just makes it so I have to wait even longer before I can contact them for a full replacement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Beyer
United States
Harbor City
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I wonder how it feels to be Artipia or Drawlab right now, watching your company's business disintegrate before your eyes, unable to prevent it from happening because you just can't bother yourselves to communicate with your customers. I mean they must be seriously dysfunctional in the common sense department.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'm in OK and have yet to receive anything bbesides a lip service reply to my email bout a month ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
A "vast majority" already having been shipped already, though they really can't confirm that as they've also indicated they have no way of tracking the packages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Drawlab has also not answered several emails I've sent them regarding missing components....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Beyer
United States
Harbor City
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Don't worry everyone, the facts are that all games have now been shipped! It's "before the end of the week" so that must be true, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rowe33 wrote:
I wonder how it feels to be Artipia or Drawlab right now, watching your company's business disintegrate before your eyes, unable to prevent it from happening because you just can't bother yourselves to communicate with your customers. I mean they must be seriously dysfunctional in the common sense department.

Hah, a bit of hyperbole here, they will be fine. They pissed of a decent amount of customers, but for the most part this was a remote Kickstarter. Think the worst fallout they'll see is less support in future Kickstarter. Hopefully they can correct a lot of their mistakes made on this project, both companies that is.

Was really hoping to see this before the weekend, guess I have just one more week to wait? Hope that's true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Beyer
United States
Harbor City
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sure, that might be true if they actually learned from this. But given how terribly inept they've shown they are, I can't see either one really thriving as a company. Especially Drawlab, who can't make quality miniatures, deliver them, or maintain even basic regular communication with its customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
rowe33 wrote:
Sure, that might be true if they actually learned from this. But given how terribly inept they've shown they are, I can't see either one really thriving as a company. Especially Drawlab, who can't make quality miniatures, deliver them, or maintain even basic regular communication with its customers.

Artipia has a solid catalog and a reasonable track record on fulfillment (aside from this game). They're going to be fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Artipia??? Drawlab??? Have ALL of the games been shipped??? No mention on Kickstarter..... Crickets......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sassycat wrote:

Artipia has a solid catalog and a reasonable track record on fulfillment (aside from this game). They're going to be fine.

What? Which Kickstarters are you looking at? Of course P:E has been the worst one (and Artpipia is staying clear of it) but just wandering through the comments on their past projects shows some poor performance. I know almost every KS project has some bumps along the way but I certainly wouldn't hold up Artipia as "reasonable." But even if they were a pinnacle of KS virtue and management their approach to this fiasco would still cause me to not back their future projects.

They make some good games but they simply can't be counted on to run a project. They should just stay game designers and leave the production, fulfillment, and delivery to those that understand that part of the business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Beyer
United States
Harbor City
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just more lies from Drawlab last week as nothing has been shipped. Can't wait for either Drawlab or Artipia to start their next Kickstarter campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rowe33 wrote:
Just more lies from Drawlab last week as nothing has been shipped. Can't wait for either Drawlab or Artipia to start their next Kickstarter campaign.
Lets all back for a dollar and warn the new people
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bauman
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
VaeVictis666 wrote:
rowe33 wrote:

They never listen.

Backers of bad campaigns come to be perceived as "damaged goods" in a sense. We've got implicit negative bias and people turn away from that voice when the Kickstarter excitement is underway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frohike wrote:
VaeVictis666 wrote:
rowe33 wrote:

They never listen.

Backers of bad campaigns come to be perceived as "damaged goods" in a sense. We've got implicit negative bias and people turn away from that voice when the Kickstarter excitement is underway.
lol its worth a dollar to me to try anyways
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From my perspective I tend to ignore people who keep harping on a single problem - It sounds like a "sour grapes" situation and diminishes any meaningful message.

Not that I have not held grudges or ranted on for a while, beyond usefulness.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone gotten any packages in the past week? Feels like shipping just completely stopped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Chapman
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I've seen anyone say anything recently.

I'd just like to mention this here too. Come tomorrow, we'll be passing the date where the shipping company has not even been sending out 50 boxes a day (which was supposed to be the test size shipment).

It's beyond ridiculous at this point. I do think I will eventually get the copy I paid for (and will hopefully be one of the lucky ones with no issues ) but that lack of communication and action being taken is atrocious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Beyer
United States
Harbor City
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't think it's reasonable to assume we'll actually receive the games at this point. They've done nothing but lie to us for well over a month now. Nothing has been shipped even though they assured us that everything would be on its way. Lies and more lies. No way to run a business and absolute disrespect for the backers that enabled this project to actually happen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My best guess from what I've gathered is that the shipping company stopped sending packages all together and are demanding more money to send the rest. They may be crooks, but I'd hope as a shipping company, that they could handle more than 50 packages a day, if they were actually sending them out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there was someone today saying they just got the game in the KS'er comments. I for one am very regretful for not asking friends to pick up the game for me at GenCon. I thought we'd be getting it shortly after so no need to have them handle that much game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In response to the my request for a refund, 11-02-2106, I just received the following response from Artipia Games:

Quote:
Artipia Games says:
Dear David,

Actually your package with the game, expansions and custom dice set is already on its way to the following address
David E Knepper Huntsville AL 35806-3421 UNITED STATES
It may get delivered delayed but it will surely get delivered.
We cannot give you a refund as soon you will have your pledge in hand.

Thank you and please accept our apologies for the bad experience you got from this campaign.
Nikos Chondropoulos
Artipia Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rivsung
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As of the 6th, still waiting, and am not holding my breath that it will turn up anytime soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.