Subject: questions about armada shipyards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Mung
Canada
flag msg tools
I just found their website earlier today and I have three questions about them

1 - are they any good?
2 - do they come with there own bases and pegs?
3 - are the commanders and ship cards high quality?

if you have a answer for any of these questions, please post them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henny Dings
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hello,

Quality of the cards is good.

You get only the cards. Ships you order seperately and stands and pegs etc, etc as well.

Read all comments on the site carefully and google for the items. You will find out that it is fanbased and not a commercial activity. It is expensive you go to a lot of trouble to get your stuff but it is good fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Armada shipyards is essentially a fan based expansion of cards only.

No models come with the ships. You have to make or purchase them on your own from independent websites that have no affiliation to the game. Those ships, do not come with pegs or bases. Some of the independent websites have bases and pegs you can purchase, but they are not clear and are obviously not stock. They work well, however.

Armada shipyards cards are high quality. I know the template I made (which last I knew Armada Shipyards was using when not using their own templates) was done at 600 DPI, which is a good print quality. Their own card backgrounds look very very good. Quality will depend on where you get them printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Drake
United States
Slidell
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered the Thrawn trilogy card set and they are very nice quality,and recommend them to folks interested in getting them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Spas
United States
Rescue
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a link to this?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.