$20.00
$60.00
Mike Christie
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I'm fairly new to the game and have a question about the adventure "Fortress of the Stone Giants" and "Sins of the Saviors". All my characters have completed all the previous adventures. Valeros, Seoni and Kyra are stuck in Fortress of the Stone Giants because of the bug with Kyra's self-heal which is currently waiting for a patch. Since then Ezren, Seelah and Lini have completed Fortress, but when they try to start "Sins of the Saviors" there's no blue start button at the right of the screen to start the adventure, and no difficulty skull.

The first four scenarios in the adventure all have checkmarks on the character screens, but the Ancient Library shows a brown diamond with no checkmark. I just took those character back through Ancient Library again and they have all the bonuses from the adventure; while in the victory screens the icon against Ancient Library was a blue arrow, but once I get through those screens it's a brown diamond again, and I still can't get into the next adventure.

Am I missing something obvious? Thanks for any help.

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rush
msg tools
Adventure 5 and 6 have yet to be released on the app. Obsidian is working on them and is going to have adventure 5 out in November, but no promises.

Also, the Kyra bug has been patched. Head on over to the obsidian forums to check the steps necessary to fully correct the bug.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Christie
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.