$20.00
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

45,000 almost all black votes at stake.

As Cenq says, if you are african american this is why you can't ever vote republican. They don't hate blacks, indiana republicans just don't think that blacks should be allowed to vote.

It is unamerican to suppress the vote.

As Cenq says, I hope the fed's hop on this asap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
There is also a story upon the Hmong emigres being visited at their HOME by the local/state Police regarding their voter registration, whether or NOT theirs was 'suspect' in the first place. Those Police officers are being investigated for this matter, with repercussions in store upon them, eventually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
That guys fucking goodwill fat guy blazer over the teeshirt is kinda distracting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
There is also a story upon the Hmong emigres being visited at their HOME by the local/state Police regarding their voter registration, whether or NOT theirs was 'suspect' in the first place. Those Police officers are being investigated for this matter, with repercussions in store upon them, eventually.

Yes I read about that one too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
It's nice that you preface the thread title with the TYT abbreviation so we know it's total bullshit before we even click on it. Thanks!

unlike your claims of GLORIOUS VOTER FRAUD IN YOUR STATE BY THE THOUSANDS... PERHAPS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
It's nice that you preface the thread title with the TYT abbreviation so we know it's total bullshit before we even click on it. Thanks!

Yeah, because actual minority voter suppression is far less important than imaginary (statistically speaking) voter fraud.

I guess minority votes just don't count in certain circles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Yeah, because actual minority voter suppression is far less important than imaginary (statistically speaking) voter fraud.

Just that some understand that they count for the OTHER side, so the fewer, the better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaSokpupet wrote:
Quote:
45,000 almost all black votes at stake.

As Cenq says, if you are african american this is why you can't ever vote republican. They don't hate blacks, indiana republicans just don't think that blacks should be allowed to vote.

It is unamerican to suppress the vote.

As Cenq says, I hope the fed's hop on this asap.
Those 45,000 blacks can still vote. Now those 45,000 voters can verify through the SOS that their voter information wasn't changed and ensure that they don't have to fill out a provisional ballot.

So, whose vote is being suppressed exactly?

"An investigation of this nature is complex, time consuming and is expected to continue for several more weeks or months," said a State Police statement. "Victims of the activities by some agents of the Indiana Voter Registration Project may not discover they have been disenfranchised from voting until they go to vote and realize their voting information has been altered. Such action may result in the citizen having to cast a provisional ballot."

The case is that the voting records were not being altered and that this investigation will suppress timely submission of the voter registration records. By raiding now and sitting on the records until after the election, these people will be disenfranchised in this particular election.

The sick thing is that long term it makes them less likely to vote instead of pissing them off and increasing voting as it should. Voter suppression efforts are starting to drive up voting in some areas of the country. People are getting pissed off enough at republican voter suppresion efforts to take action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:

I've never found TYT to be lying to me one time in over four months of watching their videos. They often report stories before they break in the main stream media.

They are biased against Trump (#Losertrump) but also against Clinton (not as strong).

If you want pure 100% grade a bullshit, you only need to listen to ANY of the mainstream media (Fox, MSNBC, CNN, etc.) interview with a trump surrogate for more than 30 seconds.

You really should listen to a dozen TYT videos to get out of your bias infobubble. I only have a bias/infobubble built on Youtube. Your bias infobubble appears to be over your life. Heck, it's built in. You ignore verifiable facts if they don't come from a source you like. Open up your eyes man. TYT is a great source for police and corporate corruption stories. And a great source for a look into the mind of millennials (tho Cenq is actually tail end Gen-X).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Just that some understand that they count for the OTHER side, so the fewer, the better.

Source?

Got a citation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Source?

Got a citation?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
wifwendell wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Source?

Got a citation?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-27/inside-the...

in that case..

WOW! HOLY SHIT! This needs to be widely distributed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We should make a law that all vote suppressors require an ID before they can suppress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Several things jump out. Despite Trump’s claim that he doesn’t believe the polls, his San Antonio research team spends $100,000 a week on surveys (apart from polls commissioned out of Trump Tower) and has sophisticated models that run daily simulations of the election. The results mirror those of the more reliable public forecasters—in other words, Trump’s staff knows he’s losing. Badly. “Nate Silver’s results have been similar to ours,” says Parscale, referring to the polling analyst and his predictions at FiveThirtyEight, “except they lag by a week or two because he’s relying on public polls.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See the thread here for more intimidation tactics in minority districts by Trump, and it could screw the GOP for the next eight years

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1661943/rnc-could-be-le...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.