$20.00
$5.00
$30.00
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I accidentally clicked Approve when I meant to click Decline on an image. I realise it will be too late once this is answered, but if it happens again, is there a way to fix that, or will I just have to live with my mistake and hope other modders catch it?

Thanks in advance!

PS. I hope I posted this in the right forum :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Stantz
Australia
Central Coast
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't go back to fix the mistake but since you only get 0.01 or 0.05 I wouldn't be surprised if people just click whatever they felt like.
I mean seriously, who would watch a 30 minute video (unless they were already interested in it) for 0.01gg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not upto one geekmod, so just accept and forget you made a mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeple1 wrote:
You can't go back to fix the mistake but since you only get 0.01 or 0.05 I wouldn't be surprised if people just click whatever they felt like.
I mean seriously, who would watch a 30 minute video (unless they were already interested in it) for 0.01gg.

One would hope that people would use the skip button in that case, rather than be greedy for the 0.01 GG…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
It's not upto one geekmod, so just accept and forget you made a mistake.

I know, but I still feel bad about it…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekmod works on a majority verdict - so an accident is unlikely to matter.

I like your commitment!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In every well-made snare trap dangles a
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
I'll click decline on the next 100 images to make up for your transgression. I was going to do that anyway, but now it's justified.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.