Ziemowit Pazderski
msg tools
Like described here https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24058224 , this thread serves to post messages from non-AREA rated players, who wish to join YATSL and are looking for opponents for their introduction game. If you have posted as such and found an opponent, please edit your original post to let everybody know that you have found one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone.

I'm signed in for YATSL 2017. First timer, no AREA rating, looking for an opponent to fulfill the introduction game.

I've been away from wargameroom for many years, so I'll need some guidance.

I used to play on chantry and now on STEAM occasionally. I avoid USA +2 games like the plague, so I don't expect to be a especially long tournament for me; my main goal is to lose my "fear" of this set up.

I'm in USA eastern time zone, so anyone willing please GM me so we can set up the game.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojciech Pietrzak
msg tools
I suggest all the newcomers that they appear on wargameroom.com chat when YATSL Deadline Events are happening and look for the opponents then. It's a very good occasion to meet the players, talk to them and learn something more about this tournament. It is also the first step towards proving that one had understood the rules, in this case the rules regarding Deadline Events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.