Subject: DELETED rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobi Wagner
Germany
Ludwigsburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for gamers in Stuttgart area (Spieler in grossraum Stuttgart gesucht!)
Where exactly in the Stuttgart area are you living? /// Wo genau im Großraum Stuttgart wohnst du?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for gamers in Stuttgart area (Spieler in grossraum Stuttgart gesucht!)
Totally forgot to answer. If strategy games also includes euros, there's a public meeting the last Friday of every month (different in December) in Filderstadt-Bonlanden which is pretty close to Stuttgart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next meeting is on November 25th, 19.30 in the Alte Mühle. I think the address is Humboldtstr 7. ( The right door, one floor up. Door on the left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This meeting is organized via Volkshochschule and takes place in the same building but afaik independent of the Mühle.

If you happen to be on the gaming fair on Saturday or Sunday we could also have a talk at our booth (1N33)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Bou Farhat
Germany
Grafenau Döffingen
BW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.facebook.com/groups/183034135495478/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
christizzz wrote:

Is there a non-FB way to get to that information?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Holdermann
Germany
Böblingen
flag msg tools
Take a look at this board game meetup:
http://www.fsfev.de/neu/

In short:

Time: Every Wednesday 1900h.

Additionally there are long Gaming Saturdays once a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deniz
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also an expat just the country is not fitting so much at the moment. Currently I'm in Mexico and I'll be back for a new job in Stuttgart from July. For how long do you probably stay?

The Böblingen Treff could be a bit far away for me. I'm planning to find a apartment more in the north of Stuttgart. Maybe the direction to Ludwigsburg. However, will see how it's working out with the apartment.

So, basically I'm interested in your type of games. You can check also my listed games to see whether there is a "compatibility".

How is your meetup group "English Stuttgart Board Game Night" working?

Maybe we'll see each other from July over there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.