Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Mancino
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi, I have two questions:

1)If I discard an Agency Card to fly an Agent to another City, do I have to place one Intel Cube in a city that I left?

2)My color is green, I have just two (Blue and Red) Intel Cubes on my Character Card. When I move my Agent to a City where there are two Intel cubes (Blue and Red) I take them.
Can I do the following steps?
- I take the Agency Card from Region Space (same Region where I am)
- I draw another card from Draw Deck and I put it on an empty Region Space
- I take this Agency Card OR I draw one random Agency Card from the draw deck

P.S.
Brian Brokaw wrote: "I've spent more time decoding your secret messages than actually playing the game, and I'm enjoying every minute of it!".
I am of exactly the same opinion.

I'm going crazy to decode the message on the back cover!

ninja
SSBsb3ZlIHRoaXMgZ2FtZSEhIQ==

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeni Marinov
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
R0BS wrote:
Hi, I have two questions:

1)If I discard an Agency Card to fly an Agent to another City, do I have to place one Intel Cube in a city that I left?

2)My color is green, I have just two (Blue and Red) Intel Cubes on my Character Card. When I move my Agent to a City where there are two Intel cubes (Blue and Red) I take them.
Can I do the following steps?
- I take the Agency Card from Region Space (same Region where I am)
- I draw another card from Draw Deck and I put it on an empty Region Space
- I take this Agency Card OR I draw one random Agency Card from the draw deck

Hi,

Regarding your first question, there was a thread about this: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1627396/when-flying-directly...; tl;dr: you place a token whenever you move, regardless of how exactly.

I can only speculate about the answer to your second question, but if it were up to me to decide, I'd let the player see and choose whether to draw the second card or a face-down one. When the rules aren't explicit regarding edge cases, I think it's better to give players some freedom rather than restraining them. Anyway, good question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Mancino
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thank you for your answer.

I think it's better to give players some freedom in these cases too, it's just a curiosity of my "coder side"!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In answer to your second question, yes! You can flip the new card before deciding if you want to take the face up card from the relevant region space or facedown card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.