Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tamás Lévai
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hello!
any of you have experience if custom charges were "refunded" to bundle backings (like x10 this time) as for individual backers, like in tiny epic western? then it would happen in this project too?
customs could frighten away a lot of backers from a x10 bundle so its an important question (as project not indicated as eu friendly and ships from usa)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The way I see it you have to pay any import charges/taxes yourself. I don't think you'll get an reimbursement like in some other "customs friendly" projects. So there is no benefit in a group buy unless you live in the USA. It's been the same for every Tiny Epic campaign and I have lost hope that it'll ever change ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xabier P
Spain
Donostia
Gipuzkoa
flag msg tools
In a realm beyond sight, the sky shines gold, not blue
badge
There, the Triforce's might makes mortal dreams come true
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a pity, shipping to EU takes an extra 50% cost. And then, taxes (21% in Spain, depending on luck at customs). I'd have to pay almost the double for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
We will be offering worry-free shipping on Tiny Epic Quest and will reimburse your customs charges if you get hit with any. So pledge with confidence!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Pintos Guerrero
Uruguay
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mgcoe wrote:
We will be offering worry-free shipping on Tiny Epic Quest and will reimburse your customs charges if you get hit with any. So pledge with confidence!

I have a couple of questions:

- The worry-free is just for the x10 pledges?

- Is south america covered by the worry-free shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Viktula wrote:
mgcoe wrote:

I have a couple of questions:

- The worry-free is just for the x10 pledges?

- Is south america covered by the worry-free shipping?

Worry-Free is for all our backers.

Now if your package gets lost due to things out of our control, we'll resend 1 copy. If it gets lost again. We can only offer a refund or you can pay more for tracking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mgcoe wrote:

Wow, very nice. I must have misinterpreted it when I said it isn't worry-free shipping. Thanks, sounds good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.