I coded today a "Save Game Manager" Tool, because i like to store more games in progress. Will be downloadable soon.
HOW TO USE
Unzip to a folder.
1) Open MoM_SaveGameManager.exe.config and edit following lines with an editor. (orange marked text)
<add key="GamePath" value="C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\Mansions of Madness\Mansions of Madness"/>
<add key="SaveGamePath" value = "C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\LocalLow\Fantasy Flight Games\Mansions of Madness Second Edition\SavedGame"/>
2) Start MoM_SaveGameManager.exe
Archive - shows all your games, you transfered from the app to the Save Manager
Stored Game - shows data from archive selected save game
Active Game - shows data from current save game
Swap - send the selected archive game to the app (it creates a backup from the current save game - but didnt archive it - and overwrote an allready existing backup)
Save - stores an active game into archive (its the first you should do)
Refresh - ... (soon)
delete - ... (soon)
Start Mansion of Madness - shortcut for the windows starter
- Last edited Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:28 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:26 pm
Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
Amazing job, well done.
for adding new Scenarios - only add title of Scenario after the last one in the config file tag....(see below)
<add key="Scenarios" value = "Cycle Of Eternity,Escape From Innsmouth,Shattered Bonds,Rising Tide,Dearly Departed,Cult Of Sentinel Hill,What Lies Within"/>
- Last edited Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:45 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:11 am
Where is the donwload link? I can't find it