Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Dungeon Saga: The Infernal Crypts» Forums » Rules

Subject: Official FAQ and Errata Question Collection. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
Mantic is looking to finish the Dungeon Saga FAQ and Errata. If you have a question you would like an official answer to related to Infernal Crypts, Ask it here, so it can be passed along since not everyone has access to the Mantic Forum.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
About the spell quick recovery.
The card says Range: Long but the text says:
The caster gains the Regenerate special rile until the end of the round.....
So which of the 2 is correct?
It is for caster only or it can be casted to another miniature only?
Or fina;;y is both for the caster and for another friendly miniature?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
As you can see from others ( http://woffboot.blogspot.gr/p/infernal-crypts.html ). I think that an Abyssal cannot be hurted by lava even when standing on a square of lava. I am right or wrong with this?
I think that is needed to Clarify that an Abyssal does not take damage from lava squares. Thanks.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
Ihope that you are still listening and trying to fix the gaps in Dungeon saga series.
My new question is for Fire Lotus
Can a figure stand on top of a fire lotus? (this can stop heroes from picking up a fire lotus?)
Also I think that the rules are vague and my interpretation is that a hero cannot collect a fire lotus if there is an enemy in his front arc. Can the rules be adjusted so a hero cannot easily beat the overlord by simply collecting the fire lotus whatever the circumstances? Thank you for your time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
ODYNH wrote:
About the spell quick recovery.
The card says Range: Long but the text says:
The caster gains the Regenerate special rile until the end of the round.....
So which of the 2 is correct?
It is for caster only or it can be casted to another miniature only?
Or fina;;y is both for the caster and for another friendly miniature?


It can be used to give others regenerate at Long Range.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
ODYNH wrote:
As you can see from others ( http://woffboot.blogspot.gr/p/infernal-crypts.html ). I think that an Abyssal cannot be hurted by lava even when standing on a square of lava. I am right or wrong with this?
I think that is needed to Clarify that an Abyssal does not take damage from lava squares. Thanks.


Creatures with fire can move along lava without taking damage but cannot stop on it. Creaures with Essence of Flame are totally immune to lava damage.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad P
msg tools
mbmbmb
ODYNH wrote:
Ihope that you are still listening and trying to fix the gaps in Dungeon saga series.
My new question is for Fire Lotus
Can a figure stand on top of a fire lotus? (this can stop heroes from picking up a fire lotus?)
Also I think that the rules are vague and my interpretation is that a hero cannot collect a fire lotus if there is an enemy in his front arc. Can the rules be adjusted so a hero cannot easily beat the overlord by simply collecting the fire lotus whatever the circumstances? Thank you for your time.


Fire Lotus say they are treated as Lava so you can stand on it but as above only Essence of fire creatures can stop on lava without taking damage.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.