Subject: Deliver Item Action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Can you deliver to a location that still has an item on it (revealed or not) or can you only deliver to location that have no items on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
Hi,

Can you deliver to a location that still has an item on it (revealed or not) or can you only deliver to location that have no items on it?

No, you can only deliver to a location without an item on it. Basically, if you can't see the delivery text on the space, you can't deliver there yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:
Hi,

No, you can only deliver to a location without an item on it. Basically, if you can't see the delivery text on the space, you can't deliver there yet.

Thanks for the fast reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Salute wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:
Hi,

oh really? it doesn't say that in the rules anywhere, does it? I double checked and didn't see it (and so, there's going to be some goofs in my upcoming runthrough I'm afraid )

Thanks to Paulo for catching it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
Game Salute wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:
Hi,

oh really? it doesn't say that in the rules anywhere, does it? I double checked and didn't see it (and so, there's going to be some goofs in my upcoming runthrough I'm afraid )

Yeah, it doesn't say, I assumed it wouldn't be possible to use the ability because the item would be on top of the text so you can't read it... and if you can't read it you can't use it... but that was me assuming things... so just thought I asked to be sure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
rahdo wrote:
Game Salute wrote:
Muse23PT wrote:
Hi,

Yeah, it doesn't say, I assumed it wouldn't be possible to use the ability because the item would be on top of the text so you can't read it... and if you can't read it you can't use it... but that was me assuming things... so just thought I asked to be sure

That was the intent, yeah. I'll add this to the FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:

FYI, I'm really excited to see your video!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pdubarry wrote:
rahdo wrote:

FYI, I'm really excited to see your video!

Was waiting on some other questions I asked privately to finish up the notes on the video... will do it now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.