BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: MRAs - You Got A Friend In One Woman rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, your misogyny may seem to repulse all women... but not all. Here is your cheerleader.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/betsy-mccaughey-trump-ma...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
Sure, your misogyny may seem to repulse all women

Oh so now you speak for all women ? Triggered !

Practicing a bit of your own misogyny I see ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

Oh so now you speak for all women ? Triggered !

Practicing a bit of your own misogyny I see ?

darthhugo wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

For someone so progressive and who accuses Republicans of being every kind of piece of shit on Earth, you yourself seem intimately familiar with all the pieces of shit. you sure know who all the white supremacists are, all their websites and just generally know more about deplorable people than the conservatives on here. Probably people you hang out with that's why.

Didn't Shakespeare have some oft-used quote accredited to him. Something like "Me thinks thou doth protest too much!"

Regardless, the only way a progressive can be trained in fighting the nefariousness of a conservative is to read all their blogs, news reports, postings, etc. It's like an undercover cop pretending to be a drug dealer so he can nail the bad guy.

Only sometimes the undercover cop ends up being the drug dealer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

For someone so progressive and who accuses Republicans of being every kind of piece of shit on Earth, you yourself seem intimately familiar with all the pieces of shit. you sure know who all the white supremacists are, all their websites and just generally know more about deplorable people than the conservatives on here. Probably people you hang out with that's why.

Apart from hunting down skin-heads, I try not to associate with them.

And for pieces of shit... I guess if there were some here in RSP that countered that stereotype, that would be refreshing.

Your logic does seem quite infantile, so I will unendorse my previous comment that you were thoughtful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

A dude that's also a whiny cunt. Whining about their "rights".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

Didn't Shakespeare have some oft-used quote accredited to him. Something like "Me thinks thou doth protest too much!"

Regardless, the only way a progressive can be trained in fighting the nefariousness of a conservative is to read all their blogs, news reports, postings, etc. It's like an undercover cop pretending to be a drug dealer so he can nail the bad guy.

Hey, I'll let you know if I turn out to be any of the pieces of shit whom we target.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
darthhugo wrote:
Sure, your misogyny may seem to repulse all women... but not all. Here is your cheerleader.

What's the purpose of publicly proclaiming that you know nothing about the issue? What purpose does self-humiliation serve?

So you saw a Huff article, the most trusted news network on the internet, publish some random quote from some politician saying something dumb and then thought to yourself: "Yes, this is perfect. I'm going to suggest that this is the only woman who supports men's rights while simultaneously denouncing the issues tabled by MRAs. I'm so clever! Men's Right's Activists are obviously misogynists . . . because reasons!

Would you like some notable scholar/writer to turn to when you want a woman's perspective on men's rights? Check out Christina Hoff Sommers. Read her articles. Watch her videos.

. . . or don't and continue to be ridiculous.

darthhugo wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

Is a feminist therefore a whiny cunt who whines about their "rights"?

I don't consider myself an MRA, but I do agree with and understand their complaints. Would you like me to explain some of them to you? I'm asking honestly, not condescendingly, because it seriously seems you don't know what you're talking about and are mildly curious. If not, I seriously can't see any reason for your posts unless it's some strange masochistic desire to let others know you're ignorant and think stupid things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

What's the purpose of publicly proclaiming that you know nothing about the issue? What purpose does self-humiliation serve?

So you saw a Huff article, the most trusted news network on the internet, publish some random quote from some politician saying something dumb and then thought to yourself: "Yes, this is perfect. I'm going to suggest that this is the only woman who supports men's rights while simultaneously denouncing the issues tabled by MRAs. I'm so clever! Men's Right's Activists are obviously misogynists . . . because reasons!

Would you like some notable scholar/writer to turn to when you want a woman's perspective on men's rights? Check out Christina Hoff Sommers. Read her articles. Watch her videos.

I seriously can't see any reason for your post unless it's some strange masochistic desire to let others know you're ignorant and think stupid things.

Hugo's a bit of a nut; but I want to be clear, you're defending MRA's right?

I want to make sure we actually have an opportunity to have this conversation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

I seriously can't see any reason for your post unless it's some strange masochistic desire to let others know you're ignorant and think stupid things.

So, you run the Canadian branch of Whiny Cunt Male Rights? So, noted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

Hey, I'll let you know if I turn out to be any of the pieces of shit whom we target.

See, I knew you were an honest chap! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

By the way, I'm glad you think I'm a "piece of shit". Makes me love you even more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

darthhugo wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

Is a feminist therefore a whiny cunt who whines about their "rights"?

I don't consider myself an MRA, but I do agree with and understand their complaints. Would you like me to explain some of them to you? I'm asking honestly, not condescendingly, because it seriously seems you don't know what you're talking about and are mildly curious. If not, I seriously can't see any reason for your posts unless it's some strange masochistic desire to let others know you're ignorant and think stupid things.

any dude that whines about his rights being taken away by the simultaneous attempt of women to actually receive theirs is a WHINY CUNT MRA nob.

Is that parameter clear enough for you?

And yes, you are an MRAer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

By the way, I'm glad you think I'm a "piece of shit". Makes me love you even more.

Let's fuck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

You're a skinhead/Aryan member? So noted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
windsagio wrote:
broken clock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

I'm defending some of the issues brought up by MRAs. I'm sure there are plenty of imbeciles in the movement who say some outlandish things, just as I know there are plenty of imbecilic feminists who say outlandish things. I don't think any of those individuals can speak for either movement as a whole. When tackling any ideology, it's best to confront their strongest argument, not absurd asides yelled by the fringe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
windsagio wrote:
broken clock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

I'm defending some of the issues brought up by MRAs. I'm sure there are plenty of imbeciles in the movement who say some outlandish things, just as I know there are plenty of imbecilic feminists who say outlandish things. I don't think any of those individuals can speak for either movement as a whole. When tackling any ideology, it's best to confront their strongest argument, not absurd asides yelled by the fringe.

unless the movement is a complete sham, then you just ridicule it to death.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

No thanks on the post above this one. I have one wife, and that's all I need. But thanks for the invite, nonetheless.

As for calling people "piece of shit", I guess I was a little confused. See, I have always read you as being the type of person that thinks that EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you is a "piece of shit" (i.e. all conservatives). I didn't realize that you were only targeting "skinheads" and "Aryans", of which I am neither.

Does that mean I am no longer a "piece of shit" for you to hunt down? And could you clarify in the future when you speak of "hunting people down" so that I know if I am safe standing on my front lawn or not? I don't want to be a "hunted target" while you are out looking for skinheads and Aryans, since I am but a humble conservative just trying to mow my lawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
broken clock wrote:
windsagio wrote:
broken clock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

And I suppose from reading you various missives that ONLY YOU are the arbiter of that determination?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
darthhugo wrote:

To death? I think you're giving yourself far too much credit. You've yet to say anything remotely intelligent, let alone damning.

Why not take the time to learn about the issues? What harm can come from actually listening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
is a WHINY CUNT

Are you aware that using the word cunt in derogatory manner is a micro aggression ?

Triggered !!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
windsagio wrote:
broken clock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

So what issues do they bring up that they think deserve defense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
What's an MRA?

No thanks on the post above this one. I have one wife, and that's all I need. But thanks for the invite, nonetheless.

As for calling people "piece of shit", I guess I was a little confused. See, I have always read you as being the type of person that thinks that EVERYONE that doesn't agree with you is a "piece of shit" (i.e. all conservatives). I didn't realize that you were only targeting "skinheads" and "Aryans", of which I am neither.

Does that mean I am no longer a "piece of shit" for you to hunt down? And could you clarify in the future when you speak of "hunting people down" so that I know if I am safe standing on my front lawn or not? I don't want to be a "hunted target" while you are out looking for skinheads and Aryans, since I am but a humble conservative just trying to mow my lawn.

I would guess that 40% of my friends are conservative.

As for the synthesizing of your response to Galad, which he specifically mentioned skinheads/aryans as being the group which I target, followed by my response of said group, which in your response you firmly planted yourself in that basket.

Of course not all conservatives are deplorable. In the old days, my current views would probably be classified as a fiscally conservative Democrat. Now, I'm a flaming liberal, and I'm good with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
is a WHINY CUNT

Are you aware that using the word cunt in derogatory manner is a micro aggression ?

Triggered !!!!

as apposed to whiny cunt-cock?

I mean, choose whatever you wish, but just keep the whiny adjective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
is a WHINY CUNT

Triggered !!!!

Also, cunt being a word, is no more or less a signal of aggression than ball-sack, cum-dumpster, or ferret-hole.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
broken clock wrote:
darthhugo wrote:

To death? I think you're giving yourself far too much credit. You've yet to say anything remotely intelligent, let alone damning.

Why not take the time to learn about the issues? What harm can come from actually listening?

The idea of MRA and sensible discussion is a non-starter. It's a sham concept, comprised and created by men that are navel gazing at best, and just trying to continue the same old shit.

Perhaps you would be better off trying to tell me why genocide is sometimes a good idea.

Also, Mike, what's with the anonymity these days? No name. No flag?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.