$20.00
Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Strongly considering late backing this one. But wanted to get a couple of questions answered if you please.

Is his game really campaign only? Or can we just play which ever mission? Like are there rules to accommodate jumping in and leveling our character up right before we play a higher level mission? And are those rules elegant / easy / fun?

For lower player counts, like 2 player, do we have to pilot multiple heroes? Or does the game scale down?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgortner wrote:
Hi all,

Strongly considering late backing this one. But wanted to get a couple of questions answered if you please.

Is his game really campaign only? Or can we just play which ever mission? Like are there rules to accommodate jumping in and leveling our character up right before we play a higher level mission? And are those rules elegant / easy / fun?

For lower player counts, like 2 player, do we have to pilot multiple heroes? Or does the game scale down?

Thanks!

1) I bought this because it was one mission only at a time. The campaign mode was an addition during the kickstarter - which is great for those who have longer (or more contiguous) play sessions.

2) The game is supposed to scale down so that you can play a single character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Djordjevic
Germany
flag msg tools
I believe you are too late - i thing it's closed now.

But i've backed it 10 days ago and cant wait to receive all the goodies. It looks like Zombicide 3.0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sakuraba
Germany
flag msg tools
Late pledges are still possible.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/massive-d...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandar Djordjevic
Germany
flag msg tools
Have you tried to pledge it? Its nit giving you an option

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lozito
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aleksdj wrote:
Have you tried to pledge it? Its nit giving you an option

I literally just late pledged about 5 minutes ago with no problems whatsoever. Hopefully it also works for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Charabaruk
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FYI, the late pledges are still open. I just late pledged a few minutes ago. The link on the KS page works. One you put your info in you get an email with a personal link to the pledge manager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.