4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Playtesting Questionnaire Request rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Talaric
msg tools
Hi all,

I apologize because I know I've seen this thread on the forums before, but could not relocate it. I am trying to design a playtesting questionnaire for my playtesters, and was hoping that anyone who has made one of these before would be willing to share their's or comment on what I need to consider. I know some of it will be specific to the game, but would still like to see what other designers are using for this. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnathan Morton
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a link to one that I made up using bits form all over the place feel free to copy it.
playtest questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Knaack
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's mine: EmergenCITY Feedback Form

It's inspired (and mostly stripped from) this. By clicking this link, it will download automatically. It's from the Unpub site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Talaric
msg tools
Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried an online evaluation form using SurveyMonkey or another similar service? Since some of my playtesting will be remote (in different parts of the country than where I am), I was thinking this may make it easier to collect responses and analyze them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.